1. Planning your writing includes: CLICK HERE
- Taking account of purpose and audience.
- The benefits of planning.
- Planning strategies linked to writing purposes.
- Using planning techniques to help structure writing.
2. Format and style includes: CLICK HERE
- Writing in different genres - descriptive, persuasive, informative and instructive texts.
- How language is used in different types of text.
- Presenting information in the form of charts, images, numbered points, tables and pre-set formats.
3. Building up paragraphs includes: CLICK HERE
- The purpose of paragraphs.
- Using headings.
- Using topic sentences.
- Linking paragraphs in a text.
- Strategies for developing writing in paragraphs.